Ideal for the most demanding sound performance requirements, PhonoTrack™ offers excellent levels of sound absorption and reverberation reduction for internal walls; perfect for applications such as cinemas and auditoria, open-plan office space and waiting rooms alike.
- Stretch fabric acoustic wall treatment
- Absorbs high levels of sound and significantly reduces reverberation
- Sound insulation barriers can be incorporated for more demanding performance requirements
- Design flexibility – Can conform to architectural features such as convex and concave walls
- Available in a selection of colours and fabric ranges
- Class 1 fire resistant fabric finishes
For further information and to buy this product:
Call: 01473 464727 Email: [email protected]
How should a PhonoTrack™ be installed?
The panel should be secured using appropriate fixing. Plugs and light switches should be packed out. This will allow cables to pass through them. Fix butt-joint track within framework. Cut the fabric to length and secure to the perimeter track. Following this the fabric can be stretch across and secured into the butt-joint. Finally, any excess fabric can be trimmed.
Please see our Product Disclaimer.