Acoustic design advice
The acoustic design of recording studios is not as simple as sticking ‘egg boxes’ on the walls…
At Sound Solution Consultants (SSC) we’ve designed studio environments for a range of developments and clients; including control rooms for a major commercial record label, practice and recording rooms for commercial uses, as well as music rooms for educational establishments.
The acoustic design of a recording studio is normally a bespoke process depending on the user requirements. At SSC we can provide a full range of technical acoustic guidance in the design of a music studio, from pre-planning to commissioning. Our design work for studios normally includes:
- Sound breakout from the studio to the environment
- Sound transmission between rooms
- Ventilation noise and control of sound through ventilation systems
- Room acoustic design, including absorption and diffusion
- Full acoustic specifications and details catered to project requirements
Our preference in creating a studio development is to take a holistic approach, mindful that any one component of the design can compromise the bigger picture.
Contact the team today to discuss your requirements and for a free no obligation quote.