SoftSound® Flushfit decorative wall panelling is manufactured from a sound absorbing mineral fibre core board faced with a thin, high-density, impact resistant mineral fibre panel. The composite panel is then wrapped with an acoustically transparent fabric.
The Flushfit panels are fitted within locating channels that are also wrapped in matching high-quality fabric and are designed to absorb high levels of reflected noise to create a more comfortable acoustic environment.
- Absorbs high levels of sound and significantly reduces reverberation
- Wide range of applications
- Design flexibility – Complete floor to ceiling coverage
- High quality decorative finish
- Available in a range of bespoke sizes
- 25 and 50mm thickness
- Simple and versatile installation
SoftSound® Flushfit come in a range of fabrics and colours.
Please see our Product Disclaimer.