Cellecta HD10+ System
Cellecta YELOfon HD10+ is a high quality acoustic resilient layer for underneath a floating screed.
- Suitable for all types of concrete floors and screeds
- Lightweight, easy to cut and install rolls
- Robust detail treatment (E-FC-5)
HD10 + is a high density, non-cross-linked, HCFC free polyethylene resilient layer system. It is lightweight, easy to install.
Each pack includes the following to cover 50m2:
- YELOfon HD10+ rolls – Installed directly on to the concrete floor
- YELOfon E-Strip – Installed round the floor perimeter at the beginning of the installation to eliminate potential acoustic flanking
- YELOfon J-Strip – Acoustic adhesive joining strip, used to combine sheets of YELOfon HD10+ and the surrounding E-strip. Eliminates risk of sound leakage.
The HD10+ should be laid onto the prepared concrete subfloor in full accordance with the fitting instructions. All pipes and penetrations must be wrapped, and joints taped fully to give a 100% water tight tank effect before the screed is poured onto the HD10+. Any loose joins will significantly reduce acoustic performance.
Please see our Product Disclaimer.