Cellecta Deckfon 26T
Deckfon acoustic overlay treatments are designed for conversion projects where the joists are covered with a timber decking and the ceiling is to be replaced. They can also be used to reduce impact sound transmission through a concrete floor.
- Excellent acoustic properties
- Incorporates moisture resistant floorboard
- Tongue and groove edge detail
- Quick and easy to install
- Board Length: 2400mm
- Board Width: 600mm
- Overall Thickness: 26mm
- Area Per Board: 1.44m2
- Weight Per Board: 19.29kg
- Weight Per m2: 13.4kg/m2
- 18mm P5 chipboard and 8mm resilient layer
Also available in 17mm and 30mm.
Boards should be glued together and laid in a brickwork fashion with staggered joints, a perimeter foam edge strip should be fitted around the edge of each room and across the door threshold. The edge foam should then be folded down on to the acoustic flooring with the skirting board then sitting on the edge foam.